Wednesday, January 28, 2009

There are women in the museum today. They are working on our Terry Lee/Buddy Lee exhibit. Don’t ask me what this is… This frustrates me. When there are women here I’m expected to take care of them. It’s a full-time baby-sitting job. I don’t currently have a lot going on here at the reception desk but when I do have work to be done it’s frustrating.

This is the third day in a row that what I’ve worn has matched my shoe calendar. Totally by accident too. Incredible. I’m very thankful I have tonight off, sort of. We do have church tonight and that will consume my evening. I need to pack afterward since I’m heading to STL tomorrow evening. I’m excited to meet with the schools Friday. I’m hoping it will give me more piece of mind. I know August will be here before I know it but I’m antsy! I could move tomorrow and be perfectly content.

With the situation the economy’s in I am praying I’ll be able to find a lendor to provide me with the money I need to finish school. I JUST NEED TO FINISH SCHOOL… for goodness sake.
I’ve been digging The Mars Volta this week as far as music goes and have decided to see what I can find out and listen to of Thom Yorke of Radiohead.


I need a N-A-P badly. I need an afternoon off to do nothing, to gather my thoughts and just rest my eyes.

No comments: