It's not a good time right now. If you've got a job, good for you but there's the chance that tomorrow that will be taken away from you. If you don't have a job, you're in the same position as hundreds of other Americans. Of course, things will shape up eventually. We'll get through the clouds and the rain but waiting is difficult. God isn't plaguing us with locusts or anything like this, so it could always be worse - right?
The past two nights I have dreamt of staircases. Multiple staircases, going many directions. I was climbing them and I was going down them. I figured, this had to mean something prophetic. I am a firm believer that dreams allow us to see into our subconscious and can reveal things to us about ourselves, our strengths and our insecurities as well. Apparently, dreaming of going up stairs means I am achieving a higher level of understanding and making progress in my spiritual/emotional journey. I'd agree with this. BUT, going down stairs means I will face obstacles. I'm sure I will... that's life, right? Anyway, I thought it was kind of insightful and interesting.
I have three visits set up. Two this Friday, Lindenwood and Maryville. One on Feb. 6 at UMSL. Looking forward to finding out more about these schools and praying about which one will be best for me. If you ask me, I've had my share of obstacles and I think it's only fair I can move forward for awhile without any. But, God is in control so only He knows.
I'm so blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Stairs or no stairs you will do fantastic in life and in school! I will be praying for you even more that the right school comes along and everything works out. You are an amazing person and I am loving catching up on your blog! I need to start mine again tonight too!
Lots of love, cynthia.
Post a Comment