Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday, Monday

I realize the title is cliche. I also realize that now that I've used it, I can't reuse it. Oh well. I have made a major accomplishment today. I've found a home for both of my piglets. Izzy is going to a breeder and Zoe is going to a nice young lady who obviously loves animals. I am very relieved. I just do not have time to spend with my piggies any more. I'm always gone on the weekend and never have time to play with them. I'll miss them but oh well. My room will be cleaner and less smelly.

I had grand intentions for today. My alarm was set for 5AM. I was going to "go to the gym". Ha. This was my to do list: 1. Gym 2. Laundry 3. Dry cleaners on the way to work. I accomplished the last one and that is all. But, I've also found a home for my pets so that counts for something! Zoe's going tomorrow evening and I'm waiting to hear from this breeder... Today is my first day working two jobs. The other is 5-9 which doesn't sound too terrible. I just keep thinking of all the money I'll be saving... and that should keep me motivated for awhile.

My current to-do list is ridiculous. I'm so overwhelmed.

1 comment:

Life Through Blue Eyes said...

For me it's Tuesday Tuesday. I had a to -do list of a mile long last night and I didnt do anything! Tomorrow night after work Joan and I are going to his parents to spend the night so I basically have my 1 hour lunch break and tonight after work, I will probably be up until midnight! Oh and I have SO MUCH to tell you! besos