


Music of interest... I've finally gotten around to obtaining a little bit of new music. I need much more though. In the past 24 hours, I've downloaded the following-
1. The Eels, Souljacker album: It's totally awesome! I can't quite describe the sound... If you like Beck, then they are a must. If you're not a Beck fan (well shame on you) and still give them a listen. They make me happy... It made the traffic accident I ran into this morning not so bad!
2. Lil Jon, "Throw them up"... or maybe "Throw em up"... and it is spelled Jon and not John LOL. I had been trying to remember this song from my high school days for the past few weeks. Suddenly it came to me while watching the VMA's. Thank goodness because it was driving me crazy. This song has the Overture from Requiem for a Dream in the background. It's real catchy :) Back in the day, I had an entire CD of just this song. It reminded me that I must get subby-equipped asap! Sometimes, I like to drive around and pretend I'm a gangster.
3. The Kooks, "Sway": It's good stuff. I've heard and liked a bit of their music. It's pleasant.
4. The Stranglers, "Golden Brown": This is actually an older band I believe, like 70's even. This tune is so groovy man! I can't get enough...
I guess that's all for now. I'm on a mission to find new, interesting material. And, I want everyone to know that I am doing a good job reading more so far this year! I start to my other job next Monday though and that may infringe a bit on the literacy.

No comments:
Post a Comment