Tuesday, March 31, 2009

i could save some major $

I wish there was a light-rail here. It's disgusting that our only form of public transit is the bus. Nothing against the bus.....but they're dirty, and not enviornmentally-friendly. I can't believe we try and call ourselves a "progressive" city when we cannot even offer this simple form of rapid-transit. It's green...

The US automobile companies are failing. Let them fail. Let them deal with the consequences of their actions and business decisions. That may sound harsh, but all that fiasco comes down to is GREED.

I think it would be more effective as a culture to turn to public transportation options anyway. It's a win-win situation, really.

Plus, rush hour traffic is dumb. I'd rather catch up on my reading, or meet a new friend on my way to work rather than having to deal with idiot drivers. That's not a real positive way to start off the work-day.

I'd threaten to write the mayor, but he's too busy trying to get his wife un-banned from government buildings.

hr

1 comment:

Life Through Blue Eyes said...

I agree! People still have cars here but I walk everywhere really. I've gone three weeks not getting into a car! I love it!