Tuesday, March 17, 2009

spring cleaning... or not


I went to my trusty prompt generator this morning and this is what I find: "What needs cleaning in your house?". HAHAHAHAHA.... It produced a lot of laughter in me. The answer is simple. Everything needs cleaning in my house! I live with two men who choose to do nothing around the house. It's like living in a fraternity house...with much less booze and promiscuity though.

It's really frustrating. Kinda of a joke at this point, I suppose. I love my family, I really do. All this frustration may turn me into an anal housewife who doesn't allow people to breath in the formal dining room or use the mirrors. It's been a good time living back at home for awhile...it will be fun to re-visit dorm life and one day my own home will be beautiful.

If I had two days off work to clean what needs cleaning in my house this is what I WOULD clean:
1. Carpets (I'd hire this out)
2. Basement
3. My brother's bathroom... this is scary territory but it would make me feel a lot better to have it done!
4. the garage... eek

I can't do it all on my own with no help. I work a minimum of 53 hours a week and travel most weekends.

No comments: