Tuesday, September 8, 2009

these are the moments.....

[pictures to come......]

Had an absolutely amazing weekend. It reminded me to stay in these moments of the present and to be thankful for each and every one of them. We saw friends Friday night and played games - just had fun. It's lovely when you and your sig-nif-o (significant other) can hang out with another couple... something I hadn't experienced until this one. :)

Spent Saturday around home, just spending time with Brian. It was lovely. He works on his book while I do homework or read. Currently Reading Shadow of the Wind and it is really incredible. Watched Role Models with the parents Saturday night...always fun.

The cabin trip was Sunday night/Monday and it was so wonderful to be out in the middle of nature. I have about come to the conclusion that my favorite place to be in the whole entire world is a swing in front of a fire!! With my boo!!! Ahh.. I tell you what, I had NO STRESS whatsoever in the arms of the one I love. There may be cause for some stress but everything melts away with him. Gee, I think that's the way it's supppppposed to be! It was so great to be surrounded by family and friends.

I can't believe I've lived here a month! A month, today! I do enjoy it.

Love you, Cynth. Hope all is well with you two.

1 comment:

Life Through Blue Eyes said...

Love you too, Heather! I wanted to abbreviate your name but noticed it would be Heath, which is a boys name and not so great. haha Keep writing! I love to read your words! BIG HUG