Ugh we had a theft in the basement tonight. Some (international) student went to the bathroom and when they returned, their laptop was GONE!! I feel so bad for her. I'm also so thankful I didn't get anything taken. My room was open around the same time. We had to search all the rooms in the building, but unfortunately found nothing.
I'm getting ready to start on my latest project. We're planning a gold tournament for Brian's brother's political campaign. My main job is to find donation items for a silent auction. While I've done this a lot in the past, I've never done it for anything other than a Non-Profit. It's way easy to get items when people can get a tax credit, but it will be more challenging for a political fundraiser, I think. I welcome the challenge though and look forward to helping with another successful event. My resume's getting loaded ;)
Lots on my plate as far as school this week too. I have my first test - Religion. It's Tuesday at 11:00. Oh my. Hope it goes well.
I better start formulating a plan, as well as lists.
Love, HR
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh Heather! Lock your doors! I'm sorry to hear that!
You will do fantastically on the event! I wish I were there to help you!!! Items for a silent auction? Hmm...restaraunts for gift certificates (high end) spas, hotels etc can donate right? Let me know how it is going!
I am a HUGE fan of lists! I think I need to make one tonight...
so great talking with you as usual! big hugs love!
Post a Comment