Monday, September 28, 2009

Don't drink the water...

It's an absolutely gorgeous fall day today! It's cool and crisp, but not too cool. I so wish I was outside enjoying it! I'm ON DUTY here in the dorm world... fun, fun. I'm having fun looking over my planner - ha, not! Lots on it, lots to do and lots of "stuff" coming up.

I went to get water to make my coffee this afternoon and it looked real gross. I figured the heat of the coffee machine would sterelize any bacteria, righ? Anyway, the coffee is satisfying. I have my least favorite class this evening. I literally have to ready myself for it the whole day.

Started my practicum last Friday. It went okay. It's not how I expected it, but I think it will be a vauable experience.

I'm in an Atreyu kind of mood today.

Love to all!

2 comments:

Life Through Blue Eyes said...

Enjoy the lovely days! I wish all 365 days were crisp and cool and awesome like this-but then maybe we wouldn't appreciate them. How do you drink your coffee? I drink mine with hot milk and brown sugar! yum!

How did it go? How is your student? The little girl who didn't know about Hitler...are you still teaching her?

And finally, what is Atreyu?

MISS YOU!

Hrf said...

You're cute, LOL. I've been drinking it black lately, mainly because I keep forgetting to go to the grocery store and buy milk. I got folgers french vanilla...soo good! It's amazing on these cool days. It was cold enough last night to shut our windows, which is a first!

The kiddos we tutor are on cycle break. Their school is year-round so we have a 3 week break.

Atreyu is a band. They're kind of heavy but I like 'em.