I thought my blog had been hijacked there for a moment. I went to it, as I usually do and this message popped up, "the restoration of property or rights previously taken away, conveyed, or surrendered"..... what a random, odd message to receive. I couldn't figure out what in the world the gibberish was. Then I remembered it was one of the definitions I was working on earlier for a lesson plan. I'd copied it and pasted it into a word document. NOT into blogger. I hadn't been on blogger dashboard all day.... So, the headline on the tab says, "Blog This!" and then there's this wierd quote that may have been left on my clipboard. There's really only one explination and it's a supernatural one. I'm not trying to be one of those ghost-hunter crazies, but there is no other explination! Mary Sibley is screwing with me. It's pretty fascinating, really. I loved living in Roberta Hall. It was so cool when Roberta would make her prescence known. This is kind of crazy cool!! Hi Mary! Ha.. Maybe she'll leave me more messages!!
Today was sort of a blah day for me. I desk sat from 8-9 this morning and then from 12:30-4. Long hours... spent about five hours or more on homework. Classes are keeping me quite busy. I'd been feeling a bit withdrawn the past couple of days. I get that way from time to time. Sometimes it's just for a day, sometimes for a week. I just feel like I need to be alone. It backfires though because then I get down from being lonely. Ahh.. it's a balancing act.
It was gorgeous out tonight. We went to dinner for my roomies 21st. We walked to Quicktrip. Late night candy-run. Good stuff.
I'm waiting for this ambien to kick in. It's always like a race...what can I complete before i'm wiped out? I'm pretty sure I've got a nasty spider bite going on on my tummy. EW!
More tomorrow.
love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I want to know the story of Mary Sibley! So interesting and spooky!
I have those moments of wanting to be alone-really have to balance it.
Check out the spider bite! I got one in my dorm in FL and 3 days later I couldnt move my arm, and the ER had to drain it and it hurt like a mother! I dont want to scare you but just keep an eye on it and if it hurts or red around the area. Check it out!
LOVE YOU darling
Post a Comment