It’s official. I’m the world’s most inconsistent blogger. I reeeeallly wanted to blog from Atlanta. Really was in the plans. I was just entirely too exhausted each day and used the few minutes before I passed out as relaxing time. I know it’s nerdy but I kind of feel like I should carry a tape recorder around to capture the stream of consciousness because I do develop a lot of brilliant blog material I just never go so far as to document it. It’s quite frustrating.
Atlanta (from what I saw, which wasn’t TOO much) is a pretty awesome city. We were able to explore a bit and it’s just super… got to the aquarium, saw the Coke headquarters and got to CNN Headquarters. There is so much to do there! It was hot. The convention was exhausting.
Oregon was an awesome adventure. I loved traveling everyday to new and exciting places. I got some amazing photos!
I now reside in a building built in 1856!!! Talk about character! I am loving my new home, and being close to Brian!!
I am going to do better at this!!!
Promise!
Atlanta (from what I saw, which wasn’t TOO much) is a pretty awesome city. We were able to explore a bit and it’s just super… got to the aquarium, saw the Coke headquarters and got to CNN Headquarters. There is so much to do there! It was hot. The convention was exhausting.
Oregon was an awesome adventure. I loved traveling everyday to new and exciting places. I got some amazing photos!
I now reside in a building built in 1856!!! Talk about character! I am loving my new home, and being close to Brian!!
I am going to do better at this!!!
Promise!

1 comment:
Ah well we all go throough a time period where blogging doesn't come easy. Perhaps now you will have more time! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your new home!xx
Post a Comment