Ahh.. it's move in day. Parents are everywhere... my car is blocked in. That's fine though because I'm not allowed to leave until 4:00. I've been making the rounds getting aquainted with my floor mates. It's exciting to have people around; it's been so lonely the past couple of weeks. And quiet. It's kind of a hurry up and wait atmosphere around here. It's 76 degrees today and beautiful out. I'm thankful for the bay window today. I'm reading my latest book, Time Traveler's Wife. It's sooooo good so far! I must see the movie once I'm done.
I joined the YMCA and that makes me feel good. My goal is to go at least 3 times a week. We shall see how that goes.
I'm really ready for it to be 4:00. Slept horrible and so a nap will be in order.
I'm thanking God for such a gorgeous day.

No comments:
Post a Comment