Sunday, July 5, 2009

sigh

Hello blog of mine. It has been awhile. Convention time means hardley any idle time at the office, so that is one excuse for my lack of blogness.

Today I went with my two bff's to play board games with complete strangers! Apparently, there is a web site (I need to figure out what it is) where people look up people who have the same interests and then they meet up and share in their hobbies. Well, we met up with some interesting individuals and gamed it up all afternoon!! Pretty dang cool. Discovered some cool new games I'd never even heard of. I hope I can do that again... it was very fun.


Currently reading "My sister's keeper". It's wonderful, but heart-breaking. I hope to see the movie this week.


Leave for a few days for the doll convention....... It promises to be an adventure.


I move in 34 days! It will be so amazing to be close to my LOVE. Prior to that, I have my Oregon vacation to look forward to, which will be AWESOMENESS!!!!


I've been quite lonely as of late. A lot of times, alone time is good and neccessary for me but too much is just depressing.


1 comment:

Life Through Blue Eyes said...

Moving! so soon! How absolutley fantastic! :D I want to see moving pictures!!!!

I read my sisters keeper...and almost every other picoult book there is-something to note: while I haven't seen the film I do know it is radically different than the book. Then again, books are always better.

I feel you on the lonely thing. I'm not working for two months and am home all day or around-alone. Everyone I know is working or lives out of town..or in America! haha

we will talk this week! love you!