For the past week I've had issues logging into this site. Crikies.... Real annoying. I had inspirations, and encouragement to share but now, alas ! It's all gone. It's only Tuesday and my mind is reeling. I actually feel dizzy. I don't know if it's lack of sleep, too much caffeine, or too much working. Really not sure but it's not a happy Tuesday feeling.
I am going to take a break from this silly blog for a bit. Maybe a week or so. I feel like all it's been lately is worthless, boring updates. My life is not that interesting. It's busy with mundanes.
The anxiety's starting to build.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Aw I am sad to hear it. I think even the most simple post is great because I still feel a little part of your life! I look forward to our next chat! I miss you a ton!
Post a Comment