This title sums it up for me. I've made great progress in the college search but there is still ALOT to do to prepare for a big move. The more I think about it, the more sense it makes for me to live on campus, no matter which school I choose. I'm having issues contacting UMSL again to reschedule my visit which kind of makes me want to forget about them all together. The efficiency (or inefficiency) in which they communicate with potential new students is a predictor of how good they will be in helping me finish my degree. I've already been given a lot of personal attention at LW and I appreciate that.....
Obama said " There is still much work to do " in his Presidential address last night. I watched the speech at the gym. I was disgusted to look around and see that no one besides myself was listening or watching the address. They were reading books (fiction), watching sports and girly shows. Does no one care that our economy is in potential ruin, and the President of the United States was sharing candidly with us what his plan for recovery is?! I guess there really are a lot of Americans who prefer to be ignorant of what is going on, but then I say they have no room for complaints....
I think the man has great ideas. I hope he can execute his plan the way he envisions it. For all of America's sake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment