Thursday, February 26, 2009

The best time for raining is when it's sleeping

I started this morning by spilling 1/4 of my Americano all over my lap. I was wearing my new pencil skirt. It's Thursday. Coffee-spilliage is for Mondays only. So, I don't know what happened tonight. Boo. It made me want to go back home and go to bed. Not such luck though. Life is so busy. I am trying to get in a groove and used to this crazy work schedule. Monday and Tuesday I work from 8 AM - 9 PM, Wednesdays are church nights so don't get home until 9 PM either. Thursdays are my only nights home. I guess I prefer being incredibly busy because it makes time pass much faster, which means me and Brian's weekends come more quickly.

I'm trying to create a new pasta dish tonight. It will consist of onion, bell peppers, mushrooms and may incorporate some pesto into the cream sauce... I'm not sure how it will go. We shall see. I love to cook, Thursdays are my only night!

Looking forward to an adventure tomorrow!
That's all that's new....
I love you Cynthia. Thanks for reading ;) Life is dull w/o you near me. We had too much fun together. If I only got one good thing out of NW it was you and our friendship!

1 comment:

Life Through Blue Eyes said...

Oh Heather you're my amazing other half! I miss you so much and a part of me wishes we were back, living together, drinking boxed wine and making pasta dishes. haha but there will come a time when maybe we will be neighbors or maybe we'll vacation together with the families and life will make sense again. I'm sorry about your coffee spillage. I spilt my coffee yesterday... :( besos!