Friday, February 20, 2009

If you're happy and you know it, post a blog!




I'm excited that today is FRIDAY! I'm excited that the sun is shining (sort of). I'm thrilled that I get to go see my man today when I get off work! I'm stoked that I'm caught up at work after missing two days!!! I'm totally satisfied with what my pandora radio has been playing today: "Your Woman" by White Town, "Music is my hot, hot sex" by CSS, "Brimful of Asha" by Cornershop, "Around the World" by Daft Punk, "Punjabi Girl" by D.J. A.P.S., "Where's your head at" by Basement Jaxx, "Get your Freak on" by M. Elliot, "Flower" by Moby... Ahh the list goes on. It's been kick-ass.

I'm SO GLAD I FEEL BETTER! Being sick is the worst! I love the people I work with! This is just one of those days wher everything ROCKS!!!

Let's keep it that way!!

No comments: