Monday, December 8, 2008

need snow...


Okay... this is going to be nothing less than just a lot of random babbeling here. This job is making me restless. It's hard to work with our membership. They're demanding... and days get really long sitting here waiting for the phone to ring. There is definitely no way I could do this forever.

I need it to snow. Here are the reasons: 1. So I can bake me some ginerbread men 2. So I can get caught up on laundry 3. So I can finish my murder mystery. Those are all great reasons. I see the forecast and it says snow as early as 6AM. One perk of working where I do is that snow and ice make for a closed office. It's kind of absurd because no one else does this, but it's a grand policy as far as I am concerned. If the schools are closed, we are closed. Splendid how this works. Makes winters nice around here.

I want the world to know that I'm done with my Christmas shopping. Pretty much done anyway and thats a wonderful feeling. Christmas is going to be great this year. First year I've spent it with a significant other, which is exciting because this one is the most significant. :0) Holidays are a time to enjoy the warmth of family. I will be off Dec. 23-Jan. 6 or something incredible like this.

MU got into a bowl game... not a very desirable one though. Too bad they had to be dissapointing this year. This reminds me... that I am school shopping. Park University is an evil corporation.

I am looking at the following: 1. Maryville University (NOT NW! It's in STL) 2. Lindenwood 3. Washington U. I realize these are all in the St. Louis area. Anyone catching on? :0) This STL man and I are getting serious. Once I do choose a school you all better believe that I will be busting my ass to finish. Even if I have to take 18 hours/semester and summer school. It's time my friends... And, let's be honest - there's nothing in KC for me anymore. New beginnings are fun and exciting. With Daniel growing up and whatnot, I won't know what to do with myself.

I am currently enjoying the music of Girl Talk...album title: Feed the Animals. It is a remixed album of various songs. It's the bomb. And, it's free to download. I need lots of new music for my ipod. So, if anyone wants to donate to the cause... I'm open Monday-Saturday/

Boring update huh? Nothing particularly constructive to say today.

No comments: