
I finally got the snow I've been hoping for! Snow days are wonderful. It would've been nice if they would've closed the office before I was nearly there... the roads were pretty much horrible. I should have been scared for my life but I couldn't help but feel giddy as I watched the ice crystals caressing my windshield and hyptnotizingly dance across the roadway. There is something really magical about snow falling from the sky. All I could think was, "I'm baking cookies today!!!"
I must say that for whatever reason, people seem to lose all their smarts in these types of situations. I counted over twenty cars without their headlights. This is in blinding, windy snow mind you. What were they thinking? It took me 25 minutes just to enter the highway at I-29. That's when I sort of regretted being in my vehicle on the road and made me crave my warm bed and snugly kitten.
So, today is going to be a nice, relaxing day! Everyone needs a break from time to time. I find myself ten times more productive on a snow day... I love watching the snow fall! P.j.'s, hot chocolate, fresh-baked cookies..... what a YUMMY DAY!
P.S. Sheryl from accounting called in sick today for the second day in a row. Sheryl does not do this sort of thing! She is the one who brags about never being sick and makes us all feel bad when we call in. Something's up. She comes to work when she is sick. I am working on a few theories. It's my mission to figure out what is going on with all this. Something's amiss.
I must say that for whatever reason, people seem to lose all their smarts in these types of situations. I counted over twenty cars without their headlights. This is in blinding, windy snow mind you. What were they thinking? It took me 25 minutes just to enter the highway at I-29. That's when I sort of regretted being in my vehicle on the road and made me crave my warm bed and snugly kitten.
So, today is going to be a nice, relaxing day! Everyone needs a break from time to time. I find myself ten times more productive on a snow day... I love watching the snow fall! P.j.'s, hot chocolate, fresh-baked cookies..... what a YUMMY DAY!
P.S. Sheryl from accounting called in sick today for the second day in a row. Sheryl does not do this sort of thing! She is the one who brags about never being sick and makes us all feel bad when we call in. Something's up. She comes to work when she is sick. I am working on a few theories. It's my mission to figure out what is going on with all this. Something's amiss.

No comments:
Post a Comment