Man, I hate when I neglect this thing. There are thoughts pouring through my head everyday that I shoul be blogging about. There's too much going on. It seems like in every phase of my life there is "too much going on". I suppose thats the way I like it though. I don't like to be idle, usually. I volunteered last week at the local animal sheltar. It smelled, but it was really fun. I want to get more involved in the community. Need to get more involved at church, too. I should stop talking about it and just do it!
Sometimes I hate facebook. Idk why I can't seem to maintain friendships from high school like everyone else has seemed to do. I look on facebook sometimes and people are all hanging out with the same people, except me. Granted, I live in another city now, but you know what I mean? I almost feel like a failure. How did it happen? Was it that crappy relationship that destroyed all the ties with my friends, too? Obviously there is no turning back, but sometimes it hurts to see these people. I miss them. I'm sure they never think of me. Same with college friends. I know I left abruptly. That's why I never get invited back for homecoming or other events, I guess. that hurts too. I'm not trying to be a complainer, but it really is depressing sometimes. Feel like I'm missing out.
I am totally stoked about where I'm at. I just wish I would've been able to maintain some of my friendships better.
I need some sun in my life. I'm so sick of this drab weather. Maybe this is why I'm being all moody. I think I'm going to tutor kids at the local Lutheran school for like $30.00/hour.
3 Hours left to do at my practicum
5 weeks of school left
9 weeks til my student teaching application is due
We could play this game all day, I suppose. I promise my next blog will be interesting, insightful, happy, inspiring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment