Wednesday, October 21, 2009

concertgoers




OMG, tonight Shiny Toy Guns came to LU. Boy were they fantastic!! I absolutely adore their electronika sound. The lead singer girl is amazing. I want to be her, actually. Can't pass up a FREE concert, right? The mid-week break from the stress that is my life was fantastic!!! AHH Cynthia, remember when Hellogoodbye came to NW? How fun was THAT?! My newfound friend, Ophelie from France and her bf joined me. It could only have been better if Bri could've made it!

FANTASTIC DAY!!

Taught my first lesson I was being graded on in my practicum! Got 100%. The one that really makes me nervous is Friday. My prof from LU will be there and I still need to come up with the assesment portion of the lesson. How will I have the students show they understand the concept of adverbs? I'm trying to think of something FUN that they can complete within one hour. That includes teaching time and independant practice time. I need to re-work my lesson plans so they are perfect. I give a lesson presentation to my Classroom Management class Monday night, and have an additional plan due for that class as well. I'm up to my ears in lesson plans. AHHH. I am going to take a break from them tonight.

Looking forward to the end of this semester. It's gotten so stressful! No longer an RA which is wonderful!! I get to go stay at Brian's tomorrow night and NOT feel bad! YAY!! I do have to do some cleaning around the dorm to keep my scholarship but hey, that's not too bad at all!

love, hr

No comments: