Tuesday, November 25, 2008

the answer to all our econmic woes


Dinosaurs.... that's the answer. I don't know how or why but that's it.


I haven't babbled in this thing in ages! The convention got entirely too emotional and chaotic to record. It would have been R-rated for sure. Can't let you people see that side of me. The Doll World is a crazy, sad place. Not that anyone in the real world cares, but we had a net loss of over $200,000.00 as an organization this fiscal year. Good thing I still have my Mcdonalds uniform. Hahaha... that's a joke. Sort of.


Well, the purpose of this post was not to tell you about how depressing my career at UFDC looks but to announce that I'm going to try to blog more. Mainly for Cynthia...my long lost friend.


Love you all.

((does anyone really read this?))

1 comment:

Life Through Blue Eyes said...

I am reading it now! I hate being "long lost" but its only temporary! I will see you soon and I love you!