Life's been extremely busy the past few days. Since we arrived, the whole staff has been working a good, solid 17 hours each day. These ladies are high maintinance and life is staying really, really interesting.
The sales room opened last night. Everything had been set up and tested but, of course, Heather had to have computer issues. I rung up my first sale, printed the receipt and wow...... the receipt printed backwards! For instance, if I held it up to a mirror you would have been able to read it. How about that? So, the night ensued with customer after customer from 7:30-11:30 P.M.! I've never been so exhausted!!
I'm disappointed with the hotel staff. I've never been so dissatisfied, in fact. It's no Drury. There's something so inefficient about a staff of 23,000.
I would love to go on and on about the adventures I am having. BUT- I have some work to do. And, the internet connection in my room costs something like $1.00/min. No Joke.
_________________________
My Aunt is undergoing a double-mascetomy surgery this morning. All prayers would be appreciated!! Scary.
Love,
HR
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment